Date: 29 July 2017 (Sat)
Venue: KL Sentral SSM Office, KL
1) Unfold practical aspects of setting up a customized & professional trust
2) Take control of own legacy
3) Prevent costly delay & dispute
4) Real life stories & case study
5) Interactive learning in comfortable environment
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Employ private trust’s legal knowledge, skill and its application.
2. Recognize the practical aspects of setting up a private trust.
3. Setup an effective and customized private trust to speed up the distribution and proper management of estate.
Participants should be able to:
1. Plan the client’s legacy left behind eternally and how it being managed without any hassle.
2. Manage well their clients’ finance through professional and effective estate planning tools.
3. Manage their clients’ money, family and life in a better control and balance way.
4. Guide their clients to live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those
1. What is trust and why is it important to have one
2. Legal requirements of a trust.
3. When do you need a trust?
4. Practical aspects of setting up a trust
5. Application of trust instruments in Estate Planning
6. Trust Operation model
1) HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme
2) CPE / CPD point entitlement
a) SIDC CPE – 10 points
b) FIMM CPD – 8 points
Grab the limited seat by register here
#wealth #privatetrust #estateplanning
#CPE #HRDF #CPD #will #estate #financial #networth #legacy #financialplanning #moneymastermy #finfreedom #learning #workshop