Date: 29 June 2017 (Thur)
Venue: KL Sentral SSM Training Lounge, KL
1)Identify financial stresses
2)Implement stress management strategies
3)Reduce stress by 50%
4)Real life stories & case study
5)Interactive learning in comfortable environment
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the causes of financial stress and its impact on client.
2. Identify financial stresses level faced by client.
3. Identify 5 effective financial stress management strategies.
4. Implement the strategies to reduce the clients financial stress by 50% and maintain financial wellness
1. Participants should be able to better manage of the client’s finance and stress.
2. Participants should be able to help client take control of their own life, family and money. 3. Participants should be able to help client to transform stress to vitality by balancing Yin Yang energy.
4. Participants should be able to help client to develop positive energy leadership skill
5. Participants should be able to guide their clients to live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those needed.
1. The relationship of financial stress to job
2. Identify whether the participant are having any financial stress
3. What are the top 5 common financial stresses?
4. What are the strategies to reduce the financial stresses?
5. Re-assess participants financial stress level
1) HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme
2) CPE / CPD point entitlement
a) SIDC CPE – 10 points
b) FIMM CPD – 8 points
#CPE #HRDF #CPD #stress #financialstress #balance #stressmanagement #financialplanning
#moneymastermy #finfreedom #learning #workshop