Saturday, May 06, 2017
Financial Master Class:A simple yet practical financial plan tool
Your client worries about future
How you give them a hope....
SIDC CPE, FIMM CPD & HRDF Financial Master Class-A Simple Yet Practical Financial Plan Tool
Date: 13 May 17-Sat
Venue: Fin Freedom Training Lounge
-Financial Health Check
-Practical Financial Plan tool given
-Real life stories & case study
-Interactive learning in comfortable environment
1. Help clients and ownself to construct a simple yet practical financial plan
2. Employ the tool to plan and gains commitment from client and open business opportunity on financial solutions proposed
1. Participants should be able to better manage of the client’s finance through financial planning tool.
2. Participants should be able to help their client take control of their own life, family and money.
3. Participants should be able to guide their clients to live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those needed.
Remisers, CMSRL License Holders, Private Bankers, Bank Relationtion Managers, Registered & Licensed Financial Planners/Advisors, Investment Bank management and staff, Commercial Bank Management and Staff, Islamic Bank Management and Staff, Public and Industry Related Professionals, Stock Broking firms' management, Business Reporters and Public
1. Knowing you financially.
2. Overview of Financial Planning & the important of financial planning
3. Important of having a goal
4. Financial Plan’s goal, resources and gaps-Education, Debt, Networth & Retirement
5. Formulate Financial/Investment Strategies.
6. Develop Action Plan and Review Schedule.
7. Q & A & Summary
1) HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme
2) CPE / CPD point entitlement
a) SIDC CPE – 10 points
b) FIMM CPD – 8 points
c) MFPC CPD – 8 hours
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
#financialplan #moneymastermy #finfreedom #money #education #debt #financialplanning #financefreedom #CPE #SIDC #CPD #HRDF