Wednesday, December 21, 2016
What 'will“ your legacy be? Unfold practical aspects of professional will writting
Date: 9 Jan 2017
Venue: Fin Freedom Sdn Bhd
1） Unfold practical aspects of professional will writing
2） Take control of own legacy
3） Prevent costly delay & dispute
4） Real life stories & case study
5） Interactive learning in comfortable environment
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Employ professional will writing legal knowledge and skill.
2. Recognize the practical aspects of a professional will.
3. Prevent costly and avoidable mistakes in will writing.
Participants should be able to:
1. Plan legacy left behind without any hassle.
2. Manage well finance through professional and effective estate planning tools.
3. Manage the money, family and life in a better control and balance way.
4. Live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those needed.
1. Will and why is it important to have one
2. Legal requirements of a will.
3. When do you not need a will?
4. Practical aspects to write a wills
5. Limitations of Will and Estate planning for high net worth
6. Estate distribution process
Lena Lim 04-6443466/67 lenalim or firstname.lastname@example.org
#CPE #HRDF #CPD #will #estate #financial #networth #legacy #financialplanning #moneymastermy #finfreedom #learning #workshop